Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Introduction to This Blog

My name is Kennedy Hull and this blog is-- you guessed it-- all about violin.

I've been playing violin since I was in 4th grade and I'm still playing. I'm a junior in high school now, so this is my seventh year! It's hard to believe.

I'm in my high school's symphony orchestra. This is my second year playing in it. I love it... but it's tough. We have some amazing players. Some more self-centered than others... ahem...

Well, in this blog I'll be sharing...
  • Tid-bits from my daily violin-related life (district orchestra tryouts, private lessons, music I've been playing in class, etc.)
  • Funny orchestra/music pictures and comics
  • Links to music websites and blogs
  • Tips and tricks for playing violin that I've learned along the way
  • And other stuff :)
I hope you enjoy! Feel free to request anything you'd like to see on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment